- Temperature controlled heating band
- Easy installation around the objective
- Fits any objective on the market
- Compatible with the following OKOLAB Controllers:
- Compatible with Inverted and Upright Microscopes
- Self CalibrationRoutines with BL controllers
- Voltage: 24 V
- Power: 13 W
When should I use an Objective Heater
You should use an objective heater, if you:
- Perform Oil Immersion Imaging with a Top Stage Incubator
- Use dipping lens with an upright Top Stage Incubator
Why should I use an Objective Heater?
Because, if you don't, sample temperature will drop due to oil contact with the cold objective, as shown in the following graph.
Step 1: Objective not in contact with Petri 2; Objective Heater Off.
Step 2: Objective in oil contact with Petri 2; Objective Heater Off.
Step 3: Objective in oil contact with Petri 2; Objective Heater on, Offset value 5.3°C.
During the self calibration routine, the offset value of the objective heater is progressively increased, until T2 reaches the desired set point temperature of 37.0°C.
Figure 3 reports the profile of T1, T2, and of Objective Heater Temperature during the experimental campaign described above.