Okolab USA Inc. is looking for a scientific and business–minded teammate with strong interpersonal skills and a can do attitude.
As a Sales Manager, you'll be maintaining existing and developing new business relationships with sales partners of our East Coast distribution network.
The Sales Manager plays a critical role in supporting Okolab customers - end users and distributors - by:
- Qualifying leads, quoting and lead managing, keeping in mind the delicate relationships between competing distribution channels.
- Promptly answering technical questions.
- You will be the first line of technical support through remote session (Facetime, Whatsapp or other). In some situations, you will provide hands-on assistance.
- You will qualify equipment needed for demos, coordinating requests and tracking demo equipment (loss prevention).
- You will assist in coordinating equipment requests in support of prominent imaging courses and conferences.
- Sampling tube and de-humidification kit included.
- You will participate to Exhibitions and Conferences.
- You will also assist in producing research on customers that will serve as the basis for marketing campaigns.
- The Sales Manager is expected to proactively identify issues that could impact sales.
- Background in biology and/or microscopy preferred.
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor under stressful circumstances.
- Clear communication, and attention to detail are a must.
- Organized, resourceful with a can do attitude.
- Able to take initiative and operate under limited supervision.
- Ability to travel.
Work environment: home office.
Reports to managers located on the West Coast and in Europe.